Sullivan County is a great place to spend a short or long weekend. The dinner site is 90 miles NW of NYC.
The best place to start when looking into The Sullivan County Catskills is with our friends over at SCVA!. They’ve got every attraction and event in the area covered. There’s something for everyone, for sure!
Book a room at our partner hotel, The Sullivan in Rock Hill. Book a room and spend the whole weekend in The Catskills.
If you seek a more artistic and eclectic experience, consider The Outlier in Woodridge.
We’ll be organizing excursions for our dinner guests (additional fees apply).
A few of these outings include…
• Stand Up Paddleboarding on scenic lakes.
• Kayaking on The Neversink River Unique Area.
• Hiking in Catskill State Park.
• Road Cycling along The Upper The Delaware River National Scenic Area.
• Trail Running at Sam’s Point Preserve.
• Rock Climbing at The Gunks.
• Hang Gliding in Ellenville.
• Golf at Tarry Brae.
And much more…
Inquire with Kevin @ 917 656 469